Nature versus Nurture: Can we control our response to stress?
Epigenetics and the “new” biology defines how our thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs create our body’s conditions, ranging from health to disease. Since only 1% of disease is due to genetic defects, the remaining 99% is directly attributable to the environment and our nervous system’s perception of the environment.
In the recent World Summit on Integrative Medicine, Dr. Bruce Lipton shared the latest findings on stress and how our environment and our thoughts are 99% of what contributes to our health or disease.
He says stress is recognized to be the primary source of disease and responsible for up to 90% of all doctor office visits.
“It is now known that our thoughts, whether right or wrong, actually change our biology.”
The Buddha said, “What we think, we become.” Epigenetics is now saying, “What you are thinking is translated into chemistry, which will determine what you will become.”
What it represents is this: the influences of our thoughts are translated into chemistry, which leads to inappropriate or unproductive behavior and to what we call disease.”
Since our thoughts and beliefs have a powerful physical effect on our health and well-being, it is safe to say “stress matters”. We can’t just look at it as “part of life” but more how we can quickly and easily release it from our minds and bodies as it appears.
Negative thinking and limiting beliefs slow us down, keep us stuck, and stop our healing process. Our emotional blockages not only hold us back, but literally block the flow of healing energy.
Our upcoming TFT Well-Being Retreat will address stress at its source. We will begin by assessing our level of stress and overall health, then take the time to de-stress using simple self-applied tools we can take home with us.
During the retreat, we will learn how to:
- move past our conditioning and respond rather than react
- release the toxicity of stored emotions
- identify and neutralize toxins and substances that trigger self-sabotage
Research has been demonstrating the incredible physiological as well as psychological effects that Tapping has on our emotions and our body. The physical action of Tapping on the meridians, calms the amygdala and the fight or flight response, balancing our autonomic nervous systems.
PLUS the identification of specific blocks and the ability to remove them has the power to release our limiting beliefs and negative thinking and replace it with positive ones.
If you are feeling overwhelmed, and finished with feeling tired and sick of non-stop stress, join me for life transformative five days in our new TFT Well-Being Retreat.
And, while we de-stress and decompress you will experience one of the greatest support tools to breathe easier. We will learn to meditate with ease, using precision technology – taking all of the effort out of it, leaving us with just the benefits. Join others just like you in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains to relax, renew, and transform your life.
We can now reach into our genetic programming and turn ON healing genes – achieving stunning results we didn’t even think were possible just a few decades ago.
So, if you want to experience vibrant health, if you want to be able to trust your body, to feel strong and confident, to help it heal…
Join me Sept. 11-16 in Virginia at our TFT Well-Being Retreat where the focus is on your issues that effect your ability to relax and are restricting your well-being and limiting your quality of life.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!