2. To provide TFT training for the board and different prisons psychologists, social workers and staff from the prison of Kigali, (1930), Kimironko, Bugesera, Musanze and Miyove (Gicumbi).
3. Creation of TFT groups in every prison and correction Center.
4. Using TFT as the model of trauma healing and bringing people to peace, unity and reconciliation.
5. Using TFT as a technical practice of eliminating toxins and drug addiction in the prisoners.
6. To provide regular training, monitoring and follow-up for the trained TFT therapists in the prison and Correction centers.
7. Implementing the projects of teaching TFT to the prisoners and treating them with TFT using their groups.