The healing of trauma is becoming more and more important – WHY?
- Traditionally recognized reasons:
- PTSD and symptoms including fear often develop
- Long-term and chronic health issues – lowered HRV
- Decreased quality of life – nightmares, anxiety, anger
- Overall negative effect on society – cycle of violence
- Additional reasons that may be relevant:
- Dramatic rise in trauma around the world
- New – Trauma of Life is PASSED DOWN in SPERM – affects our children and even our grandchildren (see below)
The TFT Foundation’s documentary, From Trauma to Peace, is in the end stages of post-production. An early version will be premiered at the ACEP Conference in Arizona at the end of this month. Attend and be the first to see this ground breaking work and hear from the many Rwandans whose lives have been transformed. To view our new trailer, go to: www.TFTFoundation.org.
The model it presents is a model for large scale trauma relief that can be implemented anywhere in the world. If we hope to find peace in this world, it is becoming clearer every day that we must begin healing the trauma in our lives. This latest study shows us the health of our future generations depend on this healing.
How the trauma of life is passed down in SPERM, affecting the mental health of future generations:
- The changes are so strong they can even influence a man’s grandchildren
- They make the offspring more prone to conditions like bipolar disorder